Rama Rao N T

Rama Rao N T 3.50/5 (70.00%)

Click here for more images

Screen Name :N T R
Original Name : NANDAMURI TARAKA RAMA RAO
Phone : 040 23557999 (OFFICE)
Cell : 99898 10358 (MANAGER)
Email :
Address : 12-2-823/a/58,SANTHOSHNAGAR COLONY, MEHDIPATNAM, HYDERABAD - 500028

filmography

Number of films : 15

Prominent films : RAMAYANAM, BRAHMASHRI VISHWAMITRA, STUDENT NO 1, AADI, SIMHADRI, YAMADONGA, etc...

Other language films : BRAHMASHRI VISHWAMITRA(HINDI)

Stage experience : 80 PROGRAMS (CLASSICAL DANCE)

First film

Original name : NANDAMURI TARAKA RAMA RAO

screen name : N T R

Place of birth : HYD

Father's name : N.HARIKRISHNA

Mother's name : N.SHALINI HARI KRISHNA

Contact Details

Telephone : 040 23557999 (OFFICE)

Cellphone: : 99898 10358 (MANAGER)

Address : 12-2-823/a/58,SANTHOSHNAGAR COLONY, MEHDIPATNAM, HYDERABAD - 500028

State : AP

Other info

Memorable events : WORKING WITH GRAND FATHER LATE N.T.R GARU

Other activities : DANCING, AEROBICS, PLAYING CRICKET, CHATTING

Disclaimer: MS publishes news, truth, rumors and speculation. This website may contain errors or inaccuracies, however we do our best to verify all stories and submissions. We make no warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the content.

No Responses to “Rama Rao N T”

1. Anu says:

please add NTR’s Email ID.

2. avelin00 says:

Nice to meet you,

Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My name is Madam Avelin Regato,I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I’ve something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on:(avelin_regato@live.com) so that I’ll give you details. Waitinganxiously for your anticipated corporation,

Yours,
    Madam Avelin
    Email. avelin_regato@live.com

3. yasir says:

hi i like u soo much

4. Ranjitha says:

please add NTR Email ID plz……….

5. sravs says:

hai sir happy wedding

6. pradeep says:

happy married life tarak

7. Dasiga Bhima Narayana (Bobby) says:

Hi, This is Bobby from L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad. I am very happy to anounce that a team of seven members come together and registered a fan club called SHINING STAR JR.N.T.R. FAN CLUB, BANDLAGUDA, NAGOLE, HYDERABAD-500068. I have been elected as President to this club by remaining all 6 executives. I along with my team willing to meet Jr. N.T.R. to inform him about our registration details and looking forward to do more and more fun at the beginning day of SHAKTHI movie said to be released on 30th March, 2011, in light of NEW TELUGU UGADI FESTIVAL. My mobile number is 9394545515 and the person who can able to give me the office phone number or Jr. N.T.R.’s manager phone number enable me to take the appointment of smart boy our Jr.N.T.R.

8. Cprk says:

Hi NTR gaaru namasthe… am ur fan… my heartfull fan to Sr.NTR… once i’ll meet u.. am given the training to direction…successfully cmpltd in chennai.. prsently am searching inest producers to my film direction… alrdy am prepare the love story Script..am in HYD nw.. Thanking You give this Opprtunity..

9. ARIF says:

haireplay plz

10. narendra says:

namaste ntr anna plz ntr email id add cheyyandi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anna na jeevitham lo okkasaraina mimmalni kalavali

11. I meet you sir says:

Nee nu meemalini ookkasarana kalavali

12. Ntr garu nenu memmalini kalavali