1. Actor turned politician and megastar Chiranjeevi brother Pawan Kalyan who recently launched the new political party ‘JanSena, despite opposition from family, tops the search charts.
2. Pawan Kalyan is followed by actress Ramya (Divya Spandana) contesting from Mandya Loksabha constituency in Karnataka.
3. Poet turned politico Kumar Vishwas from Aam Aadmi Party emerged third as he vies with rahul Gandhi in the Congress heartland Amethi.
4. Bollywood actress and political debutant Nagma, who is contesting for the first time on a Congress ticket from Meerut (U.P), has managed search numbers almost double compared to the number 5 on list.
5. BJP MP Hema Malini, who is contesting from Mathura (U.P) comes in safely next
6. Bollywood actress Rakhi Sawant gained significant response online with the launch of her new political party Rashtriya Aam Party in Mumbai.
Others in the top 10 list include Chiranjeevi in 7th place , popular stand-up Comedian Raju Srivastava and Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari, a BJP candidate from North east Delhi.